Amazon Quiz Time Details: 2 Jan 2022
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 2 January 2022
- Winners List Will Be Declared On –2 January 2022
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 30 January 2022 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Time
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 2 January 2022
Q1: Who among these recently became the oldest person to go into space?
Answer: William Shatner
Q2: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who was recently removed as Manager of Manchester United, represented which national team as a player?
Q3: The new headquarters for the Council of the EU, nicknamed Space Egg, is located in which city?
Q4: What is the name of this extinct flightless bird, which was endemic to the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean?
Q5: Which Mughal empress commissioned this famous monument?
Answer: Bega Begum