Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon Today’s Prize – Nokia 7.2 Smartphone
- Amazon quiz Date – 04th Mar 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th April 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Mar 04, 2020
Q1 – Which famous basketball player nicknamed himself the ‘Black Mamba’ after watching Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Kill Bill’?
Answers – Kobe Bryant
Q2 – US first lady Melania Trump, attended which of these classes at Sarvodaya Senior Secondary School in Delhi?
Answers – Happiness Class
Q3 – On 25th February, India observed the first anniversary of which of these famous structures?
Answers – National War Memorial
Q4 – Which of these comic book characters has been a guest of the Maharaja of Gaipajama?
Answers – Tintin
Q5 – Which of these organisations declared 2020 as the ‘Year of the Nurse and Midwife’?
Answers – WHO