Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Samsung Galaxy M30
- Amazon quiz Date – 05th July 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 06th July 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – July 05, 2020
Q1. Which Country’s Parliament On 27th June 2020, Picked Veteran Opposition Leader Micheál Martin As Their Prime Minister?
Answer 1: Ireland
Q2. Which Of These Clubs Recently Sealed The League Title For The 2019-20 Season, Its First Since The Premier League’s Inception In 1992?
Answer 2: Liverpool
Q3. LParvez Jamasji, A Military Veteran Who Recently Passed Away, Was Awarded ________ For Gallantry During The 1971 Indo-Pakistan War.
Answer 3: Vir Chakra
Q4. According To The USCIS In April 2020, Close To 68% Of US H1B Visa Registrations For FY21 Were From Which Country?
Answer 4: India
Q5. The Guitar Played By Which Musician During His 1993 MTV Unplugged Performance Was Recently Auctioned Off At A Record Price Of $6 Million?
Answer 5: Kurt Cobain