Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 09th April 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th April 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Search Funzone from search section
- Click on the fist option – Funzone
- It will navigate to quiz page and you can see the quiz in below image
Amazon Quiz 09, April 2020 Answers
Question 1. Which famous musician born on April 7th at Varanasi created music for Satyajit Ray’s famous Apu trilogy?
Answers – Ravi Shankar
Question 2. Recently demised Air Vice Marshall (Retd) Chandan Singh Rathore- a 1971 war hero is a recipient of which of these awards?
Answers – Maha Vir Chakra
Question 3. WWE’s flagship event, Wrestlemania was held under closed doors without an audience in 2020, where was it scheduled originally?
Answers – Ray Jay, Tampa Bay
Question 4. ‘The Devil Made Me Do It’ is the tagline of the upcoming 3rd edition of which movie series?
Answers – Conjuring
Question 5. National Maritime Day is celebrated on April 5th, on the occasion of a ship owned by which company sailing from Mumbai to the UK?
Answers – Scindia Steam Navigation