Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 10th Feb 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st March 2020
- Winner: 10
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Search Funzone from search section
- Click on the fist option – Funzone
- It will navigate to quiz page and you can see the quiz in below image
Amazon Quiz 10 February 2020 Answers
Q1 – In terms of area, which one of the following Indian states has the largest coverage of forest?
Answers – Madhya Pradesh
Q2 – Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
Answers – Heels
Q3 – ‘Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Answers – Simon Taufel
Q4 – Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Answers – Dr. Rajendra Singh
Q5 – Like humans, most species in the animal kingdom have a single heart. But there is an exception. How many hearts does an octopus have?
Answers – 3