Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 25000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 10th Oct 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 11th Oct 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Oct 10, 2020
Q1: Russian Research And Development Enterprise ‘Zvezda’ Has Started The Manufacturing Of What For ISRO’s Gaganyaan Mission?
Answer 1: Space Suit
Q2: The 13th Edition Of Aero India-21, Asia’s Largest Exposition Of Such A Kind, Will Be Held In Which Indian City?
Answer 2: Bengaluru
Q3: Which Social-Media Platform Has Launched A Dedicated Search Prompt To Prevent Suicide, Named #ThereIsHelp?
Answer 3: Twitter
Q4: Etosha National Park, Recently Featured In NASA Observatory Photographs, Is Located In Which Country?
Answer 4: Namibia
Q5: Which Bank Has Launched ‘IStartup 2.0’ A Comprehensive Programme For Start-Ups?
Answer 5: ICICI Bank