Amazon Quiz Time Details: 11 February 2022
- Amazon quiz today prize – 5000
- Amazon quiz Date – 11 February 2022
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 28 February 2022
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 28 February 2022 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Time
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 11 February 2022
Q1: Outside which Asian city are scientists building a settlement, to try and recreate life on Mars?
Answer: (A) Dubai
Q2: By official Mughal records, which province of the empire was the wealthiest?
Answer: (C) Bengal
Q3: In which sub-Saharan country has a military group led by General Abdel Fattah Burhan seized power?
Answer: (B) Sudan
Q4: What term is used to describe the appearance of stars and flashes of light when you rub this part of your body?
Answer: (B) Phosphenes
Q5: Name the most toxic mineral in the world, whose deposits are formed near this naturally occurring landform?
Answer: (B) Cinnabar