Amazon Quiz Details: Win iPhone Xs
- Amazon quiz today prize –iPhone Xs
- Amazon quiz Date – 12 Feb 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st March 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page
4. Search for Fun Zone
5. Select First Fun Zone Option
4. There you will find lots of quizzes select the “Amazon iPhone XS Quiz”
5. Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
12th Feb 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Q1 – Which song by Coldplay (filmed in Mumbai) features Beyonce, and Bollywood star Sonam Kapoor and showcases the festival of Holi, among other things related to India?
Answers – Hymn for the Weekend
Q2 – What is the name of the mythical creature which has the head of a human and the body of a lion? A large structure of this is seen in Giza, Egypt.
Answers – Sphinx
Q3 – In the Lion King, what is Simba’s mother’s name?
Answers – Sarabi
Q4 – Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar was born on 26 September 1820. He fought for women’s right as an activist and helped introduce the ‘Widow re-marriage act’ in India. Where was he born?
Answers – West-Bengal
Q5 – Where would you find the Mismi mountain peak, the most distant source of the Amazon River?
Answers – Peru