Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 10,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 12th Oct 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 13th Oct 2020
- Winner: 5
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Oct 12, 2020
Q1: Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah, Who Recently Passed Away, Was The Ruler Of Which Country?
Answer 1: Kuwait
Q2: In Which Of These Cities Has A Single Coach AC Tram Been Unveiled With A Library Inside It- Branded As Library On Wheels?
Answer 2: Kolkata
Q3: To Mark Which Country’s 71st National Day Did The Country’s First Mars Probe Send Back A ‘Selfie’ From Deep Space?
Answer 3: China
Q4: Which Filmmaker Has Been Appointed As The Chairman Of The Governing Council Of The Film And Television Institute Of India?
Answer 4: Shekhar Kapur
Q5: Which Missile, Recently Tested By India, Is Regarded As The Fastest Supersonic Cruise Missile In The World?
Answer 5: BrahMos