Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Samsung Galaxy S20+ Mobile
- Amazon quiz Date – 13th Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 14th Sep 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Sep 13, 2020
Q1: Kevin Mayer Stepped Down From His Position As The Chief Executive Officer Of Which Social Networking Service That’s Owned By ByteDance?
Answer 1: Tiktok
Q2: Which Country Recently Discovered A Large Natural Gas Reserve Off The Black Sea Coast?
Answer 2: Turkey
Q3: Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park Recently Named An Elephant Calf After Which Author And Philanthropist?
Answer 3: Sudha Murthy
Q4: Which West Indies Allrounder Recently Became The First Bowler To Take 500 Wickets In T20 Cricket?
Answer 4: Dwayne Bravo
Q5: Father Gaston Roberge, Who Recently Passed Away, Set Up The Chitrabani Film Studies Institute With The Help Of Which Famous Personality?
Answer 5: Satyajit Ray