Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize –15000 Rs Pay balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 13 Feb 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st March 2020
- Winner: 3
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Feb 13, 2020
Q1 – The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Q2 – The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answers – Jhumpa Lahiri
Q3 – To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Answers – M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Q4 – Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Answers – Keoladeo National Park
Q5 – What is the capital city of Mizoram?
Answers – Aizawl