Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 13 June 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 13th June 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 14th June 2021
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers – 13th June 2021
Q1: If The First Was ‘Inkheart’ And The Second Was ‘Inkspell’, Then What Is The Third In The Trilogy?
Q2: Which Of The Following Has Been Given The Name ‘Tauktae’ By Myanmar, Which Means ‘Gecko’?
Answer: A Cyclone
Q3: Which Artist’s Painting Titled “Painting For Saints” As A Tribute To The NHS And Healthcare Workers, Recently Auctioned For £14.4m?
Q4: This Animal Became Famous Across The World With The Release Of Which Animated Film In 2005?
Q5: Identify The Festival From This Picture.
Answer: Burning Man