Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Amazon quiz Date – 15th Apr 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Jun 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Apr 15, 2020
1) ‘Shared Cultures, Shared Heritage, Shared Responsibility’ is the 2020 theme for which day started by UNESCO and observed on April 18?
Ans – International Day for Monuments and Sites
2) Which of these actors who acted as a rapper in his debut movie, would star in a spiritual sequel to the 2005 hit Bunty aur Babli?
Ans – Siddhant Chaturvedi
3) Which Indian scientist born on April 14th, was the recipient of the prestigious Dr APJ Abdul Kalam award in 2019?
Ans – K Sivan
4) On 13th April, India pays homage to the victims of which infamous massacre in 1919?
Ans – Jalianwalabagh Massacre
5) The non profit body AIF has launched an initiative to protect the underprivileged communities against the COVID– 19 crisis. Expand AIF.
Ans – American India Foundation