Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 15th Jun 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Jun 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Jun 15, 2020
Question 1 of 5: Which Indian state would now be producing the high-quality Australian Merino sheep wool indigenously?
The answer is- Uttarakhand
Question 2 of 5: Which of these cities would NOT host any matches during India’s Test series against Australia scheduled to begin in December 2020?
The answer is- Perth
Question 3 of 5: Which famous political leader and a Lady Shri Ram College graduate born on June 19th, won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1991?
The answer is- Aung San Suu Kyi
Question 4 of 5: Who recently assumed office as the president of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for 2020-21?
The answer is- Uday Kotak
Question 5 of 5: Which two clubs played in the first match of the La Liga post the shutdown due to the COVID- 19 crisis?
The answer is- Real Betis, Sevilla