Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 16th March 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th April 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Search Funzone from search section
- Click on the fist option – Funzone
- It will navigate to quiz page and you can see the quiz in below image
Amazon Quiz 16 March 2020 Answers:
Q1. Realme and Xiaomi’s smartphones will now use GPS technology NavIC offered by which organisation?
Answer – ISRO
Q2. Which of the following is currently the largest cricket stadium in the world and recently hosted US President Donald Trump?
Answer – Sardar Patel Stadium
Q3. Which pioneering businessman born on March 3rd, floated the Central India Spinning, Weaving, and Manufacturing Company in Nagpur?
Answer – Jamsetji Tata
Q4. Which director of several Bollywood blockbusters is also the director of the Amazon Prime series ‘The Forgotten Army’?
Answer – Kabir Khan
Q5. Who among these extended his unbeaten start to the season by claiming victory at the Dubai Open recently?
Answer – Novak Djokovic