Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20000Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 17th Feb 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st March 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Feb 17, 2020
Q1 – White, yellow, red, orange, blue, and green were the six original colors on the classic version of which 40-year old iconic toy?
Answers – Rubik’s Cube
Q2 – The 2020 Australian open was Novak Djokovic’s ___ Grand Slam singles victory. (Fill in the blanks.)
Answers – 17th
Q3 – The Union Budget proposed which of these to build a National cold supply chain for perishables such as meat and fish?
Answers – Kisan Rail
Q4 – The upcoming film ‘The New Mutants’ is part of which movie franchise?
Answers – X Men
Q5 – Which famous political activist born on February 13th, wrote the poem ‘In the Bazaars of Hyderabad’?
Answers – Sarojini Naidu