Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Apple iPhone XR
- Amazon quiz Date – 17th Jun 2020
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 30th Jun 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz Answers – Jun 17, 2020
Q1. For The First Time In 75 Years, World Leaders Would Not Travel For The United Nations General Assembly Session Scheduled In Which City?
Answer 1: New York
Q2. Which Famous Actor Born On June 22nd, Known For Playing Negative Roles Featured In Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom?
Answer 2: Amrish Puri
Q3. Titan Is A Satellite In The Solar System Which Is Known To Be Drifting Away From Its Host Planet. Which Is Its Host Planet?
Answer 3: Saturn
Q4. Gairsain Has Recently Been Appointed The Summer Capital Of Which Indian State?
Answer 4: Uttarakhand
Q5. The English Premier League Is Scheduled To Restart On June 17th. Which Two Teams Would Be Playing In The First Fixture Since Resumption?
Answer 5: Aston Villa, Sheffield Unit