Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize –
- Amazon quiz Date – 18th Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 19th Sep 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Sep 18, 2020
Q1: Name India’s Longest Serving Warship, Decommissioned Three Years Back, Which Will Soon Be Dismantled In Gujarat.
Answer 1: INS Viraat
Q2: According To Forbes, Who Recently Became The First Person Ever To Be Worth $200 Billion?
Answer 2: Jeff Bezos
Q3: By Beating Bradley Kahn In The US Open First Round, Who Became The First Indian Male To Win A Grand Slam Singles Match In 7 Years?
Answer 3: Sumit Nagal
Q4: Blackout, The British Motorcycle Manufacturer CCM’s New Edition Of Spitfire Bikes, Pays Tribute To Which Upcoming Marvel Film?
Answer 4: Black Widow
Q5: Robert Finster Plays The Title Role In A 2020 Austrian-German Crime Television Series, Re-Imagining Whose Life?
Answer 5: Sigmund Freud