Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 19 June 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 30,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 19th June 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 20th June 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers – 19th June 2021
Q1: “The Living Mountain: A Fable For Our Times” Is The Latest Book By Which Acclaimed Author?
Answer: 1 Amitav Ghosh
Q2: Sri Lanka (2016), Uzbekistan (2018), Argentina (2019) And El Salvador (2021) Are Among The Most Recent Countries To Be Certified What By WHO?
Answer 2: Malaria-Free
Q3: In April 2021, Which Country’s Women’s Cricket Team Set A New World Record For Most Consecutive Matches Won In ODI Cricket?
Answer 3: Australia
Q4: With Which Film Series, Featuring Computer Programmer And Hacker Thomas Anderson, Would You Associate A Similar Screen?
Answer 4: Matrix
Q5: The Destruction Of This Famous Barrier Began In Which Year?
Answer 5: 1989