Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Mi Laptop
- Amazon quiz Date – 1st Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 2nd Sep 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Sep 1, 2020
Q1: Recently satellite analysis, showed oil spill leaking into Blue Bay Marine Park. In which country is it located?
Answer 1: Mauritius
Q2: Which organisation is behind ‘Mukti Caravan’, an initiative to mobilize people against child trafficking?
Answer 2: Bachpan Bachao Andolan
Q3: Which institute has helped scientists at ISRO come up with a novel way to make space bricks on the lunar surface using lunar soil?
Answer 3: IISC
Q4: Which Indian currently serves as the Chief Scientist at the World Health Organization since March 2019?
Answer 4: Soumya Swaminathan
Q5: The newly unveiled logo of Jharkhand government accommodated which flower of bright red colour?
Answer 5: Palash