Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 20th Apr 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Jun 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Apr 20, 2020
Q1: ‘Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Ans: Simon Taufel
Q2: Whose book ‘The Anarchy’ recounts the remarkable history of the East India Company from its founding in 1599 to 1803?
Ans: William Dalrymple
Q3: More than 70% of this country lies in Asia. Most of its population, its capital, and its largest city are in Europe. Which country is this?
Q4: Famous for another role, which leader born on 3rd December was India’s Minister for Food & Agriculture from August 1947- April 1952?
Ans: Rajendra Prasad
Q5: Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life’ is a book by which famous Indian?
Ans: Viswanathan Anand