Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Rs 7,500 Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 24th Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 25th Aug 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 24, 2020
Q1: Sadbhavana Divas celebrated on 20th August every year, commemorates the birth anniversary of which former Prime Minister?
Answer 1: Rajiv Gandhi
Q2: Russia dubbed its new COVID- 19 vaccine as ‘_________ 5’, after a famous satellite. Fill in the blanks
Answer 2: Sputnik
Q3: Which of these organizations has recently announced an aid of 1.65 million Euros to support flood victims in India, Nepal and Bangladesh?
Answer 3: EU
Q4: In a rare occurrence, Silverstone hosted two back to back F1 Grand Prix races in August 2020. What was the 2nd of those races called?
Answer 4: 70th anniversary Grand Prix
Q5: ISRO’s lead facility for launch vehicle development located in Thiruvananthapuram, is named after which scientist born on August 12th?
Answer 5: Vikram Sarabhai