Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 27th Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 28th Aug 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 27, 2020
Q1: ‘Midnight Sun’ is a 2020 companion novel to which 2005 book by bestselling author Stephenie Meyer?
Answer 1: Twilight
Q2: Which state government rolled out the centralized e-commerce platform ‘YellowChain’?
Answer 2: Nagaland
Q3: Named as ‘the Air’, _______ built by a company called Lucid claims to cover a distance of 832 km in a single charge.
Answer 3: Electric Car
Q4: Which cricket stadium is being renamed after late Patiala royal Maharaja Yadavindra Singh?
Answer 4: Mullanpur Stadium
Q5: In which of these countries do brothers serve as President and Prime Minister?
Answer 5: Sri Lanka