Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize –
- Amazon quiz Date – 27th Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 28th Sep 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Sep 27, 2020
Q1: George Stephenson Is Known As The Father Of Railways As His ‘Locomotion No. 1’ Was The First Steam Locomotive To Carry Passengers On A Public Rail Line On 27th September. Which Year Was This?
Answer 1: 1825
Q2: Which Is The Longest River In Asia?
Answer 2: Yangtze
Q3: To Commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test Runs, A Wall With 10,000 Bricks Was Built In Which Of These Stadiums?
Answer 3: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Q4: Until 1955, The State Bank Of India Was Known As ______?.
Answer 4: Imperial Bank Of India
Q5: The __________ Is A Horseshoe Shaped Zone Found Along The Pacific Rim Where Around 90% Of The World’s Earthquakes Occur. Fill In The Blanks.
Answer 5: The Ring Of Fire