Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Samsung Galaxy Buds+
- Amazon quiz Date – 28th Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 29th Aug 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 28, 2020
Q1: Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine. Who was the rocket named after?
Answer 1: CV Raman
Q2: Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?
Answer 2: Urdu
Q3: MSME Minister Nitin Gadkari recently unveiled a microwave device that can disintegrate the novel coronavirus. What is it called?
Answer 3: Atulya
Q4: Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
Answer 4: Kamala Harris
Q5: Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has recently launched the Naval Innovation and ________ Organisation (NIIO). Fill in the blank.
Answer 5: Indigenisation