Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 28th Oct 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 29th Oct 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Oct 28, 2020
Q1: In October 2020, a rare first edition of which children’s book has sold for £75,000 at an auction?
Answer 1: Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Ston
Q2: Padma Shri Recipient Shobha Naidu, Who Recently Passed Away, Was Known For Which Dance Form?
Answer 2: Kuchipudi
Q3: According To The World Bank’s International Debt Statistics 2021, Which Country Became The Largest Creditor?
Answer 3: China
Q4: This Player Scored His One And Only IPL Century Against Which Team?
Answer 4: Kochi Tuskers Kerala
Q5: Which North American Country’s National Animal Is This?
Answer 5: Canada