Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 29th Jun 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Jun 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – June 29, 2020
Question 1 of 5: ISRO, in association with which space agency, is planning to launch a Lunar Polar Exploration Mission, planned to land in 2024?
The answer is- JAXA
Question 2 of 5: What word did Instagram add to memorialize Sushant Singh Rajput’s account?
The answer is- Remembering
Question 3 of 5: Which technology company has acquired the Swedish mapping technology company, ‘Mapillary’?
The answer is- Facebook
Question 4 of 5:Which Indian Prime Minister born on 28th June, wrote the book ‘The Insider’?
The answer is- PV Narsimha Rao
Question 5 of 5:Recently launched portal ‘SATYABHAMA’ aims to promote research and development in which sector?
The answer is- Mining