Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – GoPro Hero 8
- Amazon quiz Date – 29th May 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Jun 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – May 29
Q1: Which famous foreigner after whom a city in India is named, landed on Indian shores on 20th May, 1498?
Answer 1: Vasco da Gama
Q2: The Western Ghats, one of the eight hotspots of biological diversity in the world, is spread across how many Indian states?
Answer 2: 6
Q3: Which French company helped Indian Railways manufacture the 12000 HP electric locomotive?
Answer 3: Alstom
Q4: “Aapda. Seva Sadaiv” is the motto of which of these Indian organisations?
Answer 4: NDRF
Q5: Which Indian FMCG company recently launched their e-commerce app ‘OrderMe’?
Answer 5: Patanjali