Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 2nd July 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 02 July 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 3rd July 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers – 2nd July 2021
Q1: Multiple Lions Have Tested Positive For COVID-19 At Nehru Zoological Park Situated In Which City Of India?
Q2: Which Indian Has Been Nominated As An Athlete Ambassador For The International Olympic Committee’s ‘Believe In Sport’ Campaign?
Answer: PV Sindhu
Q3: Scientists Have Recently Discovered What May Be The Smallest-Known Black Hole In The Milky Way Galaxy. What Is It Called?
Answer: The Unicorn
Q4: What Is This Centuries Old Art Of Clipping Hedges Into Various Ornamental Shapes Traditionally Called?
Q5: What Is The Pirate Flag With The Skull And Cross-Bones Called?
Answer: Jolly Roger