Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 30th Mar 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th April 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Search Funzone from search section
- Click on the fist option – Funzone
- It will navigate to quiz page and you can see the quiz in below image
Amazon Quiz 30 March 2020 Answers
Q1. Born in Karnal on 17th March which lady was part of the crew of ‘Columbia’ as a mission specialist and primary robotic arm operator?
Answer – Kalpana Chawla
Q2. The upcoming movie Shershaah starring Siddharth Malhotra is based on the life of which military hero?
Answer – Vikram Batra
Q3. Who is the first Indian cricketer to play in 150 Ranji Trophy matches?
Answer – Wasim Jaffer
Q4. As per the 2020 World Happiness Report, which was named the happiest country in the world for the third year in a row?
Answer – Finland
Q5. The month of March is named after the Roman god of _? (Fill in the blank)
Answer – War