Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000 Rs Pay balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 31st Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 1st Sep 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 31, 2020
Q1: The Union Ministry of Tourism organised a themed webinar titled ‘Cellular Jail: Letters, Memoirs & Memories’. Where is Cellular Jail?
Answer 1: Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Q2: 13th August is marked every year to celebrate what feature common to Leonardo Da Vinci, Amitabh Bachchan and Lewis Carroll?
Answer 2: Left handed
Q3: Which Indian organisation recently organised an ‘online patriotic film festival’?
Answer 3: NFDC
Q4: After whom did ISRO recently name a crater on Moon, discovered by Chandrayaan-2?
Answer 4: Vikram Sarabhai
Q5: Work on India’s first underwater metro train project is going on in which city?
Answer 5: Kolkata