Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 31st Oct 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 1st Nov 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Oct 31, 2020
Q1: What is the name of the Indian government.project that aims to connect more than 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats with high-speed broadband?
Answer 1: BharatNet
Q2: With 87% of the votes in her favor, Jacinda Ardern has been re-elected for a second term as the Prime Minister of which nation?
Answer 2: New Zealand
Q3: Which recently released memoir is divided into four parts: “Wayward Child”, “Sing. Sing.”, “All That Glitters”, and “Emancipation”?
Answer 3: The Meaning Of Mariah Carey
Q4: Located in a church in Italy, whose statue sculpted by Michelangelo is depicted in this picture?
Answer 4: Moses
Q5: Which nation does this fruit originate from?
Answer 5: Mexico