Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 5 August 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 10,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 5 August 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 6 August 2021
- Winner: 4
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 5 August 2021
Q1: Which Indian-Origin Journalist Has Won The US’ Top Journalism Award, The Pulitzer Prize 2021?
Answer: Megha Rajagopalan
Q2: Which Of These Is Often Referred To As The Gulf Of Berbera?
Answer: Gulf Of Aden
Q3: The WISA Woodsat Will Soon Be Launched From New Zealand On A Rocket Called The Electron. It Is The World’s First What?
Answer: Wooden Satellite
Q4: During Which War Was This Weapon First Introduced?
Answer: World War I
Q5: How Many Keys Does This Instrument Most Commonly Have?