Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Saregama Carvaan Premium
- Amazon quiz Date – 5thNov 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 6th Nov 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Nov 05, 2020
Q1: Which airline has started serving meals on board an Airbus A380 as a marketing drive, while the aircraft is parked at the Changi airport?
Answer: Singapore Airlines
Q2: The Word Vaccination Originates From The Latin Word Vacca, And Reflects The Origin Of The Process. What Does The Word Mean?
Answer 2: Cow
Q3: Of Which Country Was Nursultan Nazarbayev The President From 1990 Till 2019 Till His Resignation?
Answer 3: Kazakhstan
Q4: Which Arch-Monument Is Found Just Opposite This Historic Luxury Hotel?
Answer 4: Gateway Of India
Q5: Which Virtual Assistant Would Greet You If You Were To Use This Device?
Answer 5: Cortana