Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Dinnerware
- Amazon quiz Date – 7th Nov 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 8th Nov 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Nov 07, 2020
Q1: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani recently inaugurated the longest Bus Rapid Transit System of India in which city?
Answer 1: Surat
Q2: In A First, Which Country Has Facial Recognition As Part Of Their National Identity Scheme (Through It One Can Access Government Services)?
Answer 2: Singapore
Q3: In October 2020 For The First Time Ever, India Started Cultivation Of Which Spice In Himachal Pradesh In An Attempt To Be Self-Reliant?
Answer 3: Asafoetida
Q4: Which Of These Countries Men’s Teams Has Won 15 Olympic Medals And 11 World Championship Medals In This Sport?
Answer 4: Hungary
Q5: Name This Animal, Which Shares Its Name With A Famous Brand Of Car From Chevrolet
Answer 5: Impala