Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 11 September 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize –
- Amazon quiz Date – 11 September 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 11 September 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 11 September 2021
Q1: Mirabai Chanu won India’s first medal at the Tokyo Olympics in which sport?
Q2: Which vteran athlete was known as “miracle mom” from Chandigarh?
Answer: Mann Kaur
Q3: At age 82, which Mercury 13 astronaut candidate became the oldest person to fly into space aboard Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin rocket?
Answer: Wally Funk
Q4: Identify this animal whose name is devired from the Sanskrit word meaning ‘spotted one’.
Q5: Who discovered the four largest moons of this planet?
Answer: Galileo Galilei