Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 20th July 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 10,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 20 July 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 21 July 2021
- Winner: 4
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers – 20 July 2021
Q1: What Name Is Given To The Covid-19 Vaccine Developed By Indian Biopharmacutical Firm Biological E. Limited?
Q2: Recently Discovered A. Cooperensis Is The Largest Dinosaur From Which Country?
Q3: Which Organisation Publishes The Annual Protected Planet Report ?
Q4: Which Country Is Home To More Than 90% Of The World’s Approximately 20,000 Population Of These Animals?
Answer: South Africa
Q5: Which Of These Indian Sportspeople Is Currently Ranked No.1 In The World In This Sport?
Answer: Deepika Kumari