Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 22 July 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 22 July 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 22 July 2021
- Winner: 2
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 22 July 2021
Q1: Six Years After Abandoning The “One Child Policy” Of 1979, Which Country Has Now Introduced A “Three Child Policy”?
Q2: 107-Year-Old Billimora-Waghai Heritage Train Route, That Recently Was Ordered To Be Closed, Lies In Which State Of India?
Q3: Barbora Krejcikova, Who Won Her First Grand Slam Singles Title In June 2021, Is From Which Country?
Answer: Czech Republic
Q4: This Device Allows Which Type Of Energy Change?
Answer: Wind To Electrical
Q5: Which Actor-Director Who Plays The Role Of Happy Hogan Directed The First Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Featuring This Character?
Answer: Jon Favreau