Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 28 August 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 28 August 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 28 August 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 28 August 2021
Q1: What Was The Name Of The Capsule In Which Jeff Bezos Went To Space For The First Time In 2021?
Answer 1: RSS First Step
Q2: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Promotion Of ‘Agua!’ At A 2021 Press Conference Coincided With A $4 Billion Drop In The Market Value Of Which Firm?
Answer 2: Coca Cola
Q3: Angel Di Maria’s Goal In The Copa America 2021 Final Gave The Title To Which Country For The First Time Since 1993?
Answer 3: Argentina
Q4: Which Slovakian Vlogger And Podcaster Got Famous On This App By Gifting People From His “Vlog Squad” Expensive Cars?
Answer 4: David Dobrik
Q5: Identify This Butterfly With Easily Recognisable Patterns That Has Been Bred On The International Space Station.
Answer 5: Monarch