Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 25 August 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 25 August 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 25 August 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 25 August 2021
Q1: Which Dutch DJ Teamed Up With U2’S Bono And The Edge To Record “We Are The People”, An Official Song For Euro 2020?
Answer: Martin Garrix
Q2: What Did A Still Unknown Person Or Group Of People Invent In 2008, Under The Name Satoshi Nakamoto?
Q3: Whose Record Did Novak Djokovic Break When He Became World No. 1 For 311 Weeks?
Answer: Roger Federer
Q4: Who Is Credited With Inventing, Building And Flying The World’s First Version Of This Vehicle?
Answer: Wright Brothers
Q5: These Insects Play A Major Role In Which Of The Following Processes?