Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 13th July 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 15,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 13 July 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 13 July 2021
- Winner: 3
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers – 13th July 2021
Q1: In Which Country Is A Massive Public Protest, Referred To As The “Five Twos Revolution”, Taking Place?
Q2: Aryabhatta Research Institute Of Observational Sciences, Who Recently Built An Indigenous Spectrograph, Is Located In Which Hillstation?
Q3: During The Recent T20I Series Between The Indian Women’s Team And The South African Women’s Team, Who Won Player Of The Series?
Answer: Shafali Verma
Q4: What Is The Name Of This Difficult To Prepare Exotic Vegetable?
Q5: What Do You Call The Person Who Is Obsessed With Collecting This Item?