Amazon Independence Day Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 14th Aug 2020 – 31st Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 5th Sep 2020
- Winner – 5
How to Play Amazon Independence Day Quiz –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Search “Funzone or Quiz Word in the app & Find Quiz
4. There will be a total of 5 questions
5. Answer all Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers – 14th Aug 2020
Q1: Among all Indian Prime Ministers, who has hoisted the flag at the Red Fort for the maximum number of times?
Answer 1: Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2: Which was India’s first civil disobedience movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1917?
Answer 2: Champaran Satyagraha
Q3: Which Amazon program assists Indian home-grown start-ups to build a brand etc.?
Answer 3: Amazon Launchpad
Q4: On 11th December, 1946 which future President was elected as the permanent Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
Answer 4: Rajendra Prasad
Q5: How many Indian small and medium businesses sell on Amazon?
Answer 5: 6.5 Lakh