Amazon Pictionary Quiz Details : 14 Jan 2022
- Amazon quiz today prize – 100000
- Amazon quiz Date – 14 January 2022
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 14 January 2022
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 30 January 2022 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Pictionary Quiz
Amazon Pictionary Quiz Answers – 14 January 2022
Q1: Guess this Indian statesman, who united 562 princely states to build the Republic of India.
Answer: (A) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Q2: He was one third of the Lal Bal Pal triumvirate. The British colonial authorities called him “The father of the Indian unrest.”
Answer: (B) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Q3: She was one of the leading figures of the Indian Rebellion of 1857 and ruler of Jhansi.
Answer: (A) Rani Lakshmibai
Q4: Identify this revolutionary freedom fighter, who inspired thousands to take up the cause of the freedom movement.
Answer: (C) Bhagat Singh
Q5: He was a fighter in the cause of annihilation of caste, also known as the father if Indian constitution.
Answer: (D) B. R. Ambedkar