Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers
- Amazon quiz today prize – Bose 700 Bluetooth Headphone
- Amazon quiz Date – 03 July 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 04th July 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Play Quiz? Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – July 03, 2020
Q1. Which Famous Cricketer, Born On July 8, Led India To Two Consecutive Champions Trophy/ ICC Knockout Finals?
Answer 1: Sourav Ganguly
Q2. Which Chicago-Based Brand Has Announced Its Entry Into The Indian Market With An Extensive Range Of Car Care Products?
Answer 2: Turtle Wax
Q3. ‘Assessment Of Climate Change Over The Indian Region’, Is A National Report Prepared Under The Aegis Of Which Ministry?
Answer 3: Ministry Of Earth Sciences
Q4. What Is The Nickname Given To The Fossil Found In 2011 From Antarctica, Considered To Be The Largest Soft-Shell Egg Ever Discovered?
Answer 4: The Thing
Q5. The Baghjan Oil Field, Which Has Recently Been In The News For A Fire, And Has Been Asked To Close Down Production, Is In Which State?
Answer 5: Assam