Today’s Amazon Quiz Details: Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase
- Amazon quiz today prize –Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 07th Jan 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30 Jan 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase Amazon Quiz Answers – 07th Jan 2020
Question 1: This actor born on 29th December, fittingly bought a house named ‘Dimple’ from Rajendra Kumar, but then renamed it Aashirwad. Name him.
Answer: Rajesh Khanna
Question 2: Noor Ahmad was the youngest player to enter the auction for the 2020 IPL. Which country has he represented at U19 level?
Question 3: Nicolas cage (Hollywood actor), Eden Hazard (Belgian footballer and Real Madrid player), Bipasha Basu(Indian actress & model) & Lewis Hamilton(F1 racer and current world champion) have one the following things in common. What is it?
Answer: Born on the same day (Today)
Question 4: ‘Mr Watson-come here- I want to see you’ were the first lines communicated through which medium? (Hint: Graham Bell invented this device)
Question 5: In which of these sports did Jitu Rai, rise to world no.1 in his category in July 2014?