Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon Today’s Prize – 15,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 11 Jun 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Jun 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Jun 11, 2020
Q1: Which Cyclonic storm made landfall in Maharashtra’s Raigad district on June 3 2020?
Answer 1: Nisarga
Q2: As per the latest calendar, which European country is slated to host the first two races of the 2020 Formula One season?
Answer 2: Austria
Q3: What name did the US astronauts give the SpaceX Dragon craft in which they traveled to the International Space Station?
Answer 3: Endeavour
Q4: Rani Rampal, the 2020 Khel Ratna Award nominee captains India in which sport?
Answer 4: Hockey
Q5: Which tributary of river Indus is the site for the Kohala hydro-power project, which aims at providing low-cost electricity?
Answer 5: Jhelum