Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon Today’s Prize – Casio 61 Key Keyboard
- Amazon quiz Date – 12 Jun 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Jun 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Jun 12, 2020
Question 1 of 5: For which film did veteran film maker Basu Chatterjee, who passed away on June 4, 2020, win a National Film Award in 1992?
The answer is- Durga
Question 2 of 5: Kazatomprom from Kazakhstan is the world’s largest producer and seller of what naturally mined item?
The answer is- Uranium
Question 3 of 5: Which Indian Prime Minister, during a visit in 2000, had inaugurated Mahatma Gandhi’s statue outside the Indian Embassy in USA?
The answer is- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Question 4 of 5: Which tech company recently launched a new app called ‘Sodar’ which uses AR to visualise social distancing?
The answer is- Google
Question 5 of 5: Which Indian company made two new additions ‘Dahlia’ and ‘Lily’ to their Bloom fan series in June?
The answer is- Usha