Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize –50,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 17th Oct 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 18th Oct 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers -17th Oct 2020
Q1: Bongosagar is a bilateral naval exercise between India and which other countries?
Answer 1: Bangladesh
Q2: The Social Innovation & Incubation Mission Launched By The Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment Is Named After Which Great Indian?
Answer 2: Bhimrao Ambedkar
Q3: During The 2020 IPL, Which Cricketer Became The First Indian To Cross 9000 Runs In T20 Cricket?
Answer 3: Virat Kohli
Q4: These Are Different Phases Of Which Astronomical Body?
Answer 4: Moon
Q5: Name This Animal Famed For Its Upright Posture.
Answer 5: Meerkat