Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon Today’s Prize – 15,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 23rd Oct 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 24th Oct 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Oct 23, 2020
Q1: Pratyush, Mihir and the upcoming PARAM Siddhi are examples of what found in India?
Answer 1: Supercomputers
Q2: Louise Glück, An American Poet, Received The Nobel Prize In Which Category?
Answer 2: Literature
Q3: India Celebrates October 5 Every Year As The ‘Ganga River ________ Day’. Fill In The Blank With The Name Of An Animal.
Answer 3: Dolphin
Q4: In Which State Is The Structure, Found On The Back Of This Note, Located?
Answer 4: Madhya Pradesh
Q5: Who Was The First Supreme Leader Of The Country This Flag Belongs To?
Answer 5: Kim-il-Sung