Amazon 25th March Quiz Answer:
- Amazon quiz today prize –Oppo Reno 2 F
- Amazon quiz Date – 1l25 March 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th April 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz 25 March 2020 Answers :
Q1. The astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) have managed to successfully cultivate which nutritious salad crop?
Answer – Lettuce
Q2. On March 8th, 2020, who become the first captain to lead a side in any ICC Cricket World Cup event final on his or her birthday?
Answer – Harmanpreet Kaur
Q3. The Kimberley Process is an international certification scheme that regulates trade in which product?
Answer – Diamond
Q4. A newly discovered grasshopper species has been named ‘Kaikaia ____’ after which singer known for her ‘wacky fashion sense’?
Answer – Lady Gaga
Q5. Which actress has been roped in to star in film-maker Anurag Kashyap’s first international project titled ‘Talkh’?
Answer – Angira Dhar